AUTHOR GUIDELINES FOR CONFERENCE
Only papers that meet the following rules will be accepted for the International Scientific Conference of Research Students
- Original research papers that have not been previously published or reported elsewhere should be sent to the conference. The submitted reports will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the conference through a closed evaluation system. Research papers that do not comply with the rules of writing and the requirements of the conference will not be accepted.
- At the same time, regardless of the language in which the research is sent, the research work must be in accordance with the language rules and at a level that is fully understood.
- The introductory part of the research is the main part. In this section, the authors explain the relevance of the research topic and its scientific significance. Information on the main purpose of the research, the task of the research, methodology, limitations and the main cited sources related to the research are also included in the introductory part.
- The post-introduction part of the research is divided into main and sub-headings and includes detailed theoretical information and literature research on the topic. The article should have a conclusion at the end, and in this section the author (s) should present the new results of the research, note its relevance to previous research on this topic, and provide guidance for future research on this topic
- The research paper will be prepared in .doc, .docx ending in MS Office Word file format. The page size should be 2.5 cm on the left edge, 1.5 cm on the right edge, and 2.0 cm on the bottom and top.
- The number of pages of the research paper to be submitted is 4-6 pages.
- The title of your research paper to be submitted to the conference should be written in Times New Roman 14 font, with only the first letters of the words in capital letters, in Bold, Center format.
- Author's information (name, surname, university, and e-mail) is written in Times New Roman 12 font, Bold, Center format under the title of the research paper.
- Each paper must have a summary in English as well as a summary in the language in which it is written. Summaries are written in Times New Roman 10 font with minimum 100 and maximum 150 words, line spacing 1.15, justified format.
- The research paper should also include JEL codes appropriate to the field of study. For more information on JEL codes, visit http://www.aeaweb.org/jel/jel_class_system.php
- Keywords of the research should be a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 words. Keywords should also be mentioned in English after the summary.
- The main body of the paper is Times New Roman 12 font, justified 3- Line spacing - 1.15, Paragraph spacing before and after 6 pt., Each line should be written in such a way as to leave a space.
- The main titles of the research should be capitalized in Times New Roman 12 with Align Left, and the subheadings should be written in Times New Roman 12 with only the first letter of the title in capital, Bold, Align Left.
- Internal entries, headings and subtitles of tables, figures and graphs should be written in 1.0 spaced lines, in Times New Roman 10 font, and titles should be align left in 10 fonts with only the first letter capitalized.
References must be in APA (American Psychological Association) style. More details: http://www.apastyle.org/learn/tutorials/basics-tutorial.aspx. References should be clearly cited in the body of the text, e.g. (Smith, 2006) or (Smith, 2006, p.45), if an exact quotation is being used. At the end of the paper the author(s) should present full References in the alphabetical order as follows:
books: Author, A. A. (2012). This is a book title. Abingdon: Routledge.
journals: Author, A. A. (2011). Title of article. Title of Journal, 5(1), 123–231. doi:xx.xxxxxxxxxx.
Proceedings: Author, A. A. (2017, March). Title of paper. Paper presented at the meeting of Organization Name, Location.
Internet sources: Author, A. A. (2017). Title of work. Retrieved month day, year, from source. if no Author or date www.worldbank.org. Retrieved August 8, 2017, from http://
The references is numbered sequentially in the Times New Roman 12 font, before and after 0 spaces.