Assoc.Prof.Dr. A.Nazif ÇATIK
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
35100 Bornova / İZMİR
Tel: 0 232 311 5238
Ph.D: Ege University, Economics, 2009
M.S.c: Ege University, Economics, 2005
B.S.c: Ankara University, Economics, 2001
Applied Econometrics, Monetary Policy, Energy Economics
Click for Curriculum Vitae.
- Gök, B. A. N. Çatık and U. Akseki (2014) “A nonlinear investigation of the Twin Deficits Hypothesis over the Business Cycle: Evidence from Turkey” Journal of Economic Systems, forthcoming. (SSCI)
- Akseki, U. , A. N. Çatık and B. Gök (2014) A regime-dependent investigation of the impact of macroeconomic variables on the housing market activity in Turkey, Economics Bulletin 34, 2, 1081-1090.
- Karaçuka, M., A. N. Çatık and J. Haucap (2013) “Consumer Choice and Local Network Effects in Mobile Telecommunications” Journal of Telecommunications Policy 37, 4–5: 334–344. (SSCI)
- Tunca, H., M. Karaçuka and A. N. Çatık (2013) “A Meta-frontier Approach to Measure Productivity Differences of Domestic and Foreign Affiliated Firms” Journal of Business Economics and Management, 14 (4): 651-663. (Doi: 10.3846/16111699.2011.653580. (SSCI)
- Çatık, A. N. and Önder, A. O. (2013) “An asymmetric analysis of the relationship between oil prices and output: the case of Turkey” Economic Modelling 33: 884–892. (SSCI) .
- Çatık, A. N. ve Martin C. (2012) “Macroeconomic transitions and the transmission mechanism: Evidence from Turkey” Economic Modeling 29: 1440–1449. (SSCI)
- Çatık, A. N. and Karaçuka, M. (2012) “The Bank Lending Channel in Turkey: Has It Changed After The Low Inflation Regime?” Applied Economics Letters. Applied Economics Letters 19: 1237–1242. Doi: 10.1080/13504851.2011.619479. (SSCI)
- Çatık, A. N. and Önder, A. Ö. (2011) “Inflationary Effects of Oil Prices in Turkey: A Regime-Switching Approach,” Emerging Markets Finance and Trade 5, Sept-Oct: 125–140. (SSCI)